The model 425 is ideally suited for outdoor sweeping applications such as transport, joinery, recycling, concrete and construction sites. The 425 is extremely effective at sweeping fine dust, nails, broken brick, timber and general construction debris for access roads on sites.
A big seller into the plant hire industry as the 425 is one of the best “cover all” sweepers on the market today. It will attach to any forklift, telehandler, tractor or skid steer.
Collects as it sweeps.
- Quick and easy method of attachment
- Robust, compact low profile design
- Permanently on site ready for instant use
- Suitable for collecting fine sand, dust, mud, brick or general debris
- Designed for heavy duty industrial and construction applications
- 16″ Front wheels for added protection
CALL US TODAY – Cork 353 (0)29 62210 | Dublin + 353 (0)1 556 8255
GRAVITY OR POWER
Multi purpose machine.
- Hydraulic operation or power pack option
- Option of tractor A frame as well as fork or direct quick hitch mounted
- Gravity or power water system for dust control
- Option of side kerb brush: left/right or both
- All poly fully floating main broom
- Full skirting for added dust control
For a demo please contact us and we will arrange with you local dealer.
425C including water tanks – 570kgs (unladen)
Including side brush & Water system – 620kgs (unladen)
Including Power pack and water system – 570kgs (unladen)
Including Power pack, side brush and water system – 720kgs (unladen)
425C including water tanks – 720kgs (water tanks full)
Including side brush & Water system – 770kgs (water tanks full)
Including Power pack and water system – 820kgs (water tanks full)
Including Power pack, side brush and water system – 870kgs (water tanks full)
425C including water tanks – 960kgs (debris filled)
Including side brush & Water system – 1010kgs debris filled
Including Power pack and water system – 1060kgs debris filled
Including Power pack, side brush and water system – 1110kgs debris filled