Multisweep 725 C
The Multi Sweep 725 is a high performance and reliability pick up sweeper that is needed for heavy duty applications. The 725 is big, strong, tough and reliable. It is a market leader when it comes to the construction site applications, and a machine that you can depend on for many years, due to it’s build quality.
Very much a construction, or construction related machine, the 725 is designed to attach to most tehelandlers or rough terrains on site, using the hydraulics for the carrier.
COLLECTS AND SWEEPS
Suitable for collecting mud, brick, timber and general construction debris.
- Collects as it sweeps with ease
- Quick and easy method of attachment, forks or quick hitch
- Permanently on site ready for instant use…you’re never waiting for a truck sweeper to arrive.
- Various attachments available, power water, side brooms, remote control, A Frame.
- Very heavy dust machine built to last
CALL US TODAY – Cork 353 (0)29 62210 | Dublin + 353 (0)1 556 8255
Cost effective means of regaining man-hours lost to sweeping.
- Tractor A frame and/or Fork Mounted
- Power, Gravity of Hydraulic Water System
- Hydraulic Opening of Debris Container
- Highly recommended for Building Sites
- Fraction of the cost of truck sweepers
For a demo please contact us and we will arrange with you local dealer.
725C including water tanks – 840kgs (unladen)
Including side brush & Water system – 890kgs (unladen)
Including Power pack and water system – 940kgs (unladen)
Including Power pack, side brush and water system – 990kgs (unladen)
725C including water tanks – 990kgs (water tanks full)
Including side brush & Water system – 1040kgs (water tanks full)
Including Power pack and water system – 1090kgs (water tanks full)
Including Power pack, side brush and water system – 1140kgs (water tanks full)
725C including water tanks – 1330kgs (debris filled)
Including side brush & Water system – 1380kgs debris filled
Including Power pack and water system – 1330kgs debris filled
Including Power pack, side brush and water system – 1480kgs debris filled